This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
WHO DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM
We collect personal information about you from:
– you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products
– third parties where you have authorized this or the information is publicly available.
We may use your information to send you out promotional material, which you may find of interest. If you do not wish to receive any of this material, you may simply choose to “unsubscribe” from our mailing lists and no further material will be sent to you.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information that we collect about you is used to help you access the services that Luxury Adventures provides you more easily. We treat the information we collect from you as strictly confidential. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease the addresses stored in our database to any third parties. We will use your personal information:
-to verify your identity
– to provide services and products to you
– to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose)
– to improve the services and products that we provide to you
-to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions.
– to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
-to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymous basis)
-to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
If you post your personal information on the website’s [message board/ chat room], you acknowledge and agree that the information you post is publicly available.