Due to its size, the Australian climate varies greatly. The northern regions experience summer-like temperatures all year-round, while the southern states experience four seasons. Such variation in climate makes Australia an ideal holiday destination.
There are five-star experiences catering to every taste, from cosmopolitan settings to natural wonders. Take full advantage of Australia’s soothing forests and beaches, with spas and specialist health resorts amongst the world’s best.
- Enjoy the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef on the world’s largest coral reef in the lap of luxury in a beachfront resort – sailing, diving & snorkelling
- Everyday life will soon be a distant memory as you arrive at a relaxing forest retreat you can unwind in a private outdoor spa set amid a backdrop of native birds and lush greenery, and marvel at the brilliant star-lit sky above.
- Wake up in your own private luxury tent & watch the sunrise over Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Australia’s wine regions are also justifiably world famous.
- Foremost amongst them is South Australia, the largest wine-growing territory in the country.
- Major national companies, as well as charming family-run boutique wineries, are found amongst the state’s wine-producing areas – the Barossa, Clare Valley, Coonawarra, McLaren Vale and the Adelaide Hills – all filled with mouth-watering bottles of the vintner’s special reserve demanding to be sampled.
- Superb golf courses designed to challenge even the best of golfers
- Enjoy fine wine & cuisine – Australia is also a haven for seafood lovers!
- Shop to you drop in Australia’s cosmopolitan & exciting cities
So, if you’re looking for a holiday full of elegance and style, look no further than fresh and modern Australia. With luxury getaways that are truly world-class, this place is, quite simply, as good as it gets!
We offer a range of luxury vacations within Australia and can also combine New Zealand, Tahiti and Fiji. You can select from our range of sample itineraries or have us create a tailored Australia vacation especially for you. Simply contact us to start planning your tailored Australia vacation now!
New South Wales
Getting to Australia
Australia has 11 international gateways served by major international airlines. All International Airports have shopping, dining, banking, currency exchange, disabled access, hotel reservation facilities, tourist information desks, and showers. Major car rental companies are represented at all of these. Transfers between the airport and city centre are available by taxi, shuttle bus and by rail in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane. Regional areas are served by domestic and regional airlines. Domestic Airports are also of a high standard.
Australia’s major International Airports are Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, followed by Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin and Cairns.
A valid passport is required for all people wishing to travel to and enter Australia. Everyone, except holders of Australian and New Zealand passports, require a visa to enter Australia. New Zealand passport holders apply for a visa upon arrival in Australia. All other passport holders must hold a visa before travelling to Australia.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have valid passports, visas and re-entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility. All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of return and some countries require a machine-readable passport.
In Australia all drivers, including visitors from other countries, must carry their licence or permit at all times when driving. You will only be able to drive the same types of vehicles you are licensed to drive in your home country.
Make sure your driver’s licence is current. If your licence is not in English, you must bring an English translation with you or obtain an International Drivers Permit.