Discover Wellington City and our rugged coastline through the eyes of a local on this tour. Experience the best attractions and must-see landmarks and get off the tourist trail. Take in a beautiful 360° view of Wellington from Mount Victoria, experience the rugged South Coast, and explore quaint villages dotted throughout the city. Take a ride on the famous Cable Car, and sit back and enjoy Wellington City at its finest!
Relax – we’ll do the driving, the parking and the navigation. We can discuss any other must-sees that you might have and are here to help you see all the best bits of Wellington.
Our local guides love Wellington and they will share all their ‘insider knowledge’.
• View New Zealand’s Parliament Buildings and Beehive
• Pop into Old Saint Paul’s Cathedral
• Wander around the Wellington Botanic Gardens
• Ride the historic Wellington Cable Car (optional at own cost)
• Feel the breeze at the top of Mount Victoria
• Enjoy your personal tour commentary by your local guide
• Make the most of photo opportunities in and around Wellington City.