The Lomaiviti Group is a combination of ‘Living History’ with Levuka, the first capital of Fiji located on the main island Ovalau and numerous resorts on many other islands. The group known as ‘Fiji’s Big Fish Capital’ comprises seven main islands, Namenalala, Makogai, Koro, Wakaya, Batiki, Nairai, Gau, Ovalau and Moturiki together with smaller islands scattered around.
Play Intro Video
Big Game Fishing
The islands of the Lomaiviti Group offer amazing fishing experiences. local Giant Trevally population weigh around 50kg as well as Yellow Fin, MahiMahi, Sailfish, Marlin, Wahoo and Walu. This is possibly the best place in the world to go fishing.
The many islands in the Lomovati Group provide lots of private beaches, allowing you to experience the South Pacific in its most pristine state.
Any other questions?
Please get in touch here
- Indulge in a spa treatment or two
- Grab a snorkel set and spend the day discovering the beautiful underwater world of Fiji
- Spend the day aboard a boat and sail the day away
- Get the catch of the day! Try Game fishing or hand line fishing
- Visit a local village
- Take part in a Kava Ceremony
- Explore one of the many private beaches
- Immerse yourself underwater and enjoy the diving available
- Pack a picnic and spend the day hiking
- Sea Kayaking is readily available at most resorts
- Enjoy a local Sunday Village church service
- Simply put your feet up and relax!