The Coral Coast begins at Momi, approximately 20 kilometres south of Nadi. The paved highway makes its way through spectacular scenery featuring Fijian villages, sugar cane fields, coral lagoons and beaches. The name is apt as the coast is wrapped by one of the largest fringing reef systems in the world and while its beaches are not quite the standard of the outer islands, it has the benefit of being conveniently located halfway between Nadi and Suva, the capital.
Play Intro Video
Kula Eco Park
Kula Eco Park is an environmental showplace dedicated to the conservation of Fiji’s indigenous Fauna and to the environmental education of Fiji’s children. Along the banks of a stream in a tropical forest, it has a fine collection of rainbow-feathered tropical birds and an aquarium stocked with examples of local sea life. It’s a fabulous collection of Fiji’s flora and fauna and the kids will love it.
Sigatoka River Safari
This four and half hour adventure starts on departure from Sigatoka Town in a van that takes you on a picturesque ten mile journey through the Sigatoka Valley commonly known as the “salad bowl” of Fiji.
Any other questions?
Please get in touch here
- Spend the day aboard a boat and sail the day away
- Grab a snorkel set and spend the day discovering the beautiful underwater world of Fiji
- Indulge in a spa treatment or two
- Visit a local village
- Take part in a Kava Ceremony
- Watch a local rugby game (in season)
- Pack a picnic and spend the day hiking
- Sea Kayaking is readily available at most resorts
- Simply put your feet up and relax!