Play Intro Video
Take a scenic tour of Rarotonga with a friendly local guide and enjoy some of the historic and scenic highlights on offer. Or hire a scooter and trip around the Island by yourselves, stopping at the various sites and soaking up the culture and ambience in this tropical paradise.
Visit the Takamoa Mission House in Avarua. The mission house was built by missionaries in between 1837 and 1842 and is believed to be second oldest building in the South Pacific.
Any other questions?
Please get in touch here
- Take a scenic flight over the mountainous peaks, lagoons and tropical vegetation of Rarotonga
- Spend the day snorkelling is the clears waters of the surrounding lagoon
- Visit Pa’s Palace which is built of coral and lime
- For something different try swimming in the fresh waters of Papuas Waterfall, its the only waterfall on the island
- Pay a visit to the ‘garden factory’ which sells scents and pufumes which are typical on the island such as jasmine, frangipani and pandanus
- Head inland and spend the day hiking the various trails in the island
- Take a fishing charter beyond the outer reef
- Order a cocktail and watch the sun set over paradise!