Play Intro Video
Fantastic snorkelling & diving is best accessed by boat, but there is some wonderful snorkelling available from the shore in the shallows of Aitutakis crystal clear lagoon. For serious scuba diving a charter boat to the outrer reef is recommended.
Get onboard a charter board and go whale watching beyond the outer reef. Be up close and personal with these fantastic creatures during the humpback whales migratory period from June to October
Any other questions?
Please get in touch here
- Take a kayak and paddle through the warm clear waters of the lagoon
- Play a round of golf on Aitutaki
- Go shopping for pearls and local treasures
- Enjoy a spa treatment in Pacific Resort Aitutaki’s onsite Tiare Spa
- Take a small local charter or outrigger canoe and have a private picnic on one of the many islands within Aitutakis Lagoon
- Rent a scooter and tour the island stopping at some of the local beaches for a swim
- Try fly fishing for the hard fighting Bone Fish in the lagoon
- Order a cocktail dig your toes in the sand and watch the sun set over the South Pacific waters