Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa, Australia
Emirates One & Only Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa offers a rare opportunity to experience true luxury in a spectacular Australian bush setting. Located adjacent to the greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area, Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa is a world-class conservation-based resort bordered by two National Parks. Inspired by the acclaimed Dubai-based Al Maha Resort & Spa, this homestead-style resort is set within its own private conservation and wildlife reserve. Spread out at the foot of towering sandstone cliffs, the Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa occupies just two per cent of the 4,000 acres it sits in, so the feeling of space and serenity is omnipresent. Accommodation consists of just 40 free-standing suites, each with their own outside decks and private swimming pool. The luxurious Timeless Spa is the perfect place to indulge in a range of treatments developed from natural ingredients, and a fully-equipped gym, tennis courts and outdoor swimming pool feature alongside the more rugged organised pursuits such as Aboriginal interpretive tours, nature walks, wildlife spotting and horse riding trips. A range of dining options offers both outstanding local and international cuisine in casual and more intimate, formal settings to compliment an extensive wine cellar. Should you need to do so, you can also take advantage of our business centre.
At Wolgan Valley, we believe in conserving the environment, so that you can enjoy it as nature intended. We are committed to protecting endangered Australian wildlife and plant life through our conservation programme, which includes the regeneration of the Wolgan Valley through the planting of thousands of native trees indigenous to the area, including one of the world's rarest trees, the Wollemi Pine. The Pine belongs to a 200 million year plant family and has been dubbed the botanical find of the century since it was thought to be extinct until discovered again by chance in the Blue Mountains region in 1994.
Facilities: Every suite has separate living and bedroom areas with luxurious en-suite bathrooms and walk-in wardrobes and is fully-equipped with the latest entertainment technology, including an LCD TV offering international channels, DVD player and sound system, high-speed wireless Internet access and an I-pod docking station. Binoculars and two mountain bikes for use around the resort complete the experience. Should you require, 24- hour room service is just a phone call away.
Destination: Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area,
Official website: Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa
Luxury Vacations / Holidays that include Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa
- 18 Nights Australia, New Zealand Walking Holiday
Wolgan Valley - Wellness in the mountains
Enjoy a range of unique and indulgent spa therapies integrated with wellness activities set amongst the pristine beauty of nature. Includes personalised spa consultation, daily spa treatments, better sleep rituals and tailored wellness program.
- Luxurious villa accommodation with private pool
- Dedicated spa therapist and personalised consultation on arrival
- A daily 90-minute spa treatment. Select from Chakra Balance, Sacred Stones Massage, Mountain Aromatherapy Massage or the Bushman’s Massage
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily prepared and tailored based on your personalised wellness program
- Better Sleep Rituals each evening to encourage relaxation and healthy sleep
- One&Only Spa amenities in-villa
- Start each day with a restorative walk and progress your fitness schedule: hike, jog, cycle, mountain bike, swim or workout
- Sodashi Gift Pack to continue your pampering at home
- Selected range of regional wines and beers with meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Two on-site nature-based activities per day from the list of complimentary inclusions
Offer is valid for stays from now until check out on 30/03/2018
Book by: 28/03/2018
Minimum 2 nights stay required
From AUD 2,025 Per Night