Missionhills, New Zealand
Yacht/Charter Type: Motor
Board the 72ft luxury motor yacht, Missionhills for tailor-made cruising in marine luxury from New Zealand’s iconic Bay of Islands. Choose a scenic day or half-day cruise to one of the world’s most private islands, escape for an overnight adventure to one of the bay’s 144 islands, or plan a longer cruise to see the unbelievable sights of New Zealand coastal waters. Your Missonhills cruise could include diving, fishing or snorkelling to watch local marine life; but you might just anchor in an unspoiled bay to enjoy a magnificent, sunset dinner. All charters include hire of the vessel, qualified skipper, chef and deckhands, plus use of tenders, water toys and kayaks. Missionhills cruises happily host from two to 36 guests according to your planned itinerary.
Length:21.95 m - 72'01"
Beam:6.40 m - 21'00"
Draft:1.67 m - 5'48"
Engine:2 x 750hp Detroit
Accommodation – seven people 3 single beds (bunks) with ensuite (shower/toilet/ bidee, handbasin) 1 double size bed with ensuite (shower/toilet/bidee/handbasin) 1 VIP stateroom super king size bed with ensuite (shower/bath/toilet/bidee/handbasin)
2 Tenders (Aquapro 2.4 meter with 2hp Honda outboard and Zodiac 380 yacht line tender with 50hp Johnson outboard) Water-skis, Kayaks, Reef fishing rods, Deep Sea fishing rods with belt) Live fish bait tanks, Air-conditioning, snorkelling gear, swimming ladder.
• Russell township, one of New Zealand’s first settlements
• Pompallier House – an early Catholic mission
• Waitangi – birthplace of modern New Zealand
• Hole in the Rock – a magnificent natural formation in the bay
• As many as possible of the bay’s 144 islands.
• The old dairying islands of The Cream Run
• New Zealand’s magnificent coast line and settlements, including Kaipara and Hokianga harbours
• Or round the North Cape to see 90-mile Beach – and beyond Native forests, award-winning wineries, farmers markets
• Cruise to an uninhabited outer island to fish, swim or explore
• Dive the submerged Rainbow Warrior and other rich marine-dive sites
• Discover New Zealand’s unique baking heritage in a busy café
• Dine on Russell’s foreshore as the sun goes down
• Fossick in antique and curio shops
• Choose jewellery of Greenstone (nephrite jade) or butterfly shell (paua)
• Find the perfect artwork to take or send home as a cruise reminder
• Discover the wonders of wines made in Northland vineyards
• Let Missionhills experienced crew suggest special outings and activities
• Let your mind run free and plan a cruise exactly where you’ve always wanted to go