Tailored Itinerary for Ms Akin
10-14th December 2023
Included below is a brief itinerary, upon booking a far more detailed itinerary will be provided.
Day 1 – 10 December 2023
Accommodation: Own arrangements
Day 2 – 11 December 2023
This morning transfer to Mechanics Bay, Auckland where your helicopter will be waiting to take you on your scenic flight to the Bay of Islands. On arrival at Kerikeri airport your private transfer will be waiting to take you to your accommodation in Russell. Enjoy the afternoon at your leisure.
Accommodation: Duke of Marlborough, Russell, Bay of Islands
Day 3 – 12 December 2023
Today your private guide/driver will take you experience some of the Bay of Islands special walks. Options include:
Accommodation: Duke of Marlborough Hotel, Russell, Bay of Islands
Day 4 13 December 2023
This morning you will get the ferry across to Paihia (crossing time is 15 minutes). Here you will be whisked away on the Exclusive Cape Reinga Heli Tour. Today will also include a very special, cultural ‘Private Footprints Waipoua Tour’.
Accommodation: Duke of Malborough Hotel, Russell, Bay of Islands
Day 5 – 14 December 2023 – Departure
Enjoy the morning at your leisure before your private guide/driver will collect you to take you back to Kerikeri airport where your helicopter will be waiting to take you back to Auckland International Airport for your flight home.
Includes all accommodation as follows:
- 3 nights in a waterfront room at Duke of Marlborough, Russell, Bay of Islands
- Duke of Marlborough – Full breakfast, access to gym.
Includes all activities as follows:
- Full day private guide / driver to explore Bay of Islands as you wish: -Walks around Bay of Islands OR Cape Brett Walk
- Cape Reinga Exclusive Heli Tour
- Private Footprints Waipoua Tour
Internal air, ferry & vehicle transfers:
- Helicopter from Auckland to Kerikeri airport, Bay of Islands
- Private transfer from Kerikeri airport to accommodation in Russell
- Private transfers around Bay of Islands to walks of your choice, including Cape Brett
- Ferry from Russell to Paihia (return)
- Helicopter from Kerikeri airport to Auckland International airport