There are few places in the world that offer such a perfect setting as Huka Lodge for a truly romantic honeymoon. Offering absolute privacy and an elegant luxury, Huka Lodge has created a new Honeymoon offer which indulges those new bridal couples in search of the perfect post-wedding escape. This Huka Lodge Honeymoon offer includes:
• Accommodation for two, for two nights, in a riverside Junior Lodge Suite at Huka Lodge.
• A chilled bottle of fine French Champagne waiting in their suite on arrival.
• Guaranteed private dining in a choice of over 20 romantic indoor and outdoor locations.
• Pre-dinner drinks and canapés, superb five-course gourmet dinners and full country breakfasts (including breakfast in bed, if desired) during the entire stay.
• Turn-down gifts of handmade nougat and a perfumed Jo Malone candle on the first evening and on the final evening an inscribed copy of Worlds ApArt – The Huka retreats, the new coffee table book, as a reminder of such a special time together.
• Late check-out.
Priced from NZ$954.00 per person, per night on a double/twin occupancy basis. Includes use of all Lodge facilities and return Taupo Airport transfers.
– 01 May – 30 September 2013 inclusive = NZ$954.00 per person, per night
– 01 October – 14 December 2013 inclusive = NZ$1,178.00 per person, per night
– 15 December 2013 – 31 March 2014 inclusive = NZ$1,649.00 per person, per night
This Honeymoon stay is also available with accommodation at the Owner’s Cottage and Alan Pye Cottage. Rates can be provided on request. Helicopter transfers are also available and prices can be advised accordingly. All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include GST of 15%. This offer is subject to availability, contact Luxury Adventures for further details.
Tony Townley is a luxury lifestyle specialist and owner of Luxury Adventures. Talk to us about planning your next visit to New Zealand, Australia or the South Pacific Islands.