Join on one of Australia’s most exclusive island resorts for four days of amazing food, wine, breathtaking reef experiences and pampering. International Guest Chefs will join Executive Chef, Mark Jensen to work with local suppliers to create daily menus and deliver interactive cooking and culinary experiences exclusive to this Food & Wine event.
The four day event on Lizard Island from 17 – 21 May 2016 promises to be a showcase of local suppliers and produce, culinary events, indulgent spa experiences and of course total immersion into the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. It will be the ultimate in luxury. For detailed information.
Lizard Island – Exclusive Food & Wine Event:
From $5,428 per person, twin share, for 4 nights – inclusive of scheduled return flights from Cairns with some highlights noted below;
· Featuring a special guest chef from United States – Rick Moonen, alongside Lizard Island Executive Chef Mark Jensen and Master Chef Markus Werner – Delaware North Corporate Executive Chef!· Masterclasses on cooking presented by each chef
· Masterclasses on wine lead by Jeremy Oliver and with special guests from Krug (Champagne) and Giaconda (boutique winery in Victoria)
– Jeremy Oliver – Lizard Island Wine and Cellar Consultant
– Bruce Nancarrow – Senior Brand Manager, Moet Hennessy Australia
– Rick Kinzbrunner – Founder Giacond
· Special daily menus with dinner each evening created by one of our chef’s and a collaborative six course degustation dinner on the final night
· Refer to menus and biographies attached for more details
Luxury Adventures – Tailoring luxury travel in New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific Islands since 1999.