As Fiji's airport town, Nadi is where most visitors hear their first BULA. The colorful marketplace, located only a few minutes drive from the airport, features yaqona stalls, homemade souvenirs and local culture. Nadi is also the gateway to the Mamanuca Group where leisurely options include laid back surfer camps and exclusive hideaways. Nadi (pronounced Nandi) is on the western side of the main island of Viti Levu with a population of around 44,000. Denarau Island in Fiji is one of the best resort destinations in the country. With some of the most popular and well know resorts located here it is a very popular holiday destination. The hotels here include the Sheraton, Hilton, Radisson, Sofitel and Westin. Accommodation ranges from standard hotel rooms to luxury villas and suites.
The Sabeto Hot Springs: Do not miss the Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Baths. Here there are 3 mud pools- a mild, medium and hot pool so you can enjoy all the mudbaths you like! Local legend has it that the mud here has healing powers because of the sulfur that is in the mud.
Denarau Golf & Racquet Club: One of the South Pacific’s most scenic places to play golf or Tennis is Denarau Island's internationally renowned Golf & Racquet Club. Surrounded by aqua blue seas and the postcard scenery of Fiji's tropical mountains, the luxurious Denarau Golf & Racquet Club is widely known as the finest golf and sporting venue in the South Pacific.
- Spend the day shopping in Nadi
- Visit one of the many markets scattered around for locally made crafts, fashion, fresh food & art
- Enjoy a day of island hopping, many resorts in Denarau offer this option
- Visit the Sabeto Hot Springs
- Play a round of gold at the Denarau Golf & Racquet club
- Visit a local village
- Take part in a Kava Ceremony
- Spend the afternoon Kayaking
- Indulge in a spa treatment or two
- Simply lay back enjoy the sun and unwind. Fiji was created for relaxing!