Huka Lodge, Taupo, New Zealand
Iconic New Zealand luxury accommodation... Huka Lodge is located in Taupo, and just 300m upstream from the famous Huka Falls. The lodge started out as a fishing lodge on the banks of the Waikato River 60 years ago, attracting anglers from around the world. The now luxurious Huka lodge lures anyone seeking one of the world's very best retreats. Set within 7 hectares of park like grounds, Huka Lodge has 20 guest suites, each set separately only metres from the river in native bush. The rooms at Huka Lodge are very secluded, offering every comfort - from mini-bar to walk-in dressing room. The Huka Lodge Rooms are spacious, light and very peaceful with slatted wooden, outdoor terraces. The bathrooms all have under-floor heating. A sunken bath is complemented by a separate shower and double hand basins. Meals are table d'hote and feature the best of NZ produce. Your arrival point at Huka Lodge is also where guests gather to breakfast before setting off for their day’s activities, to have a drink before dinner and to sit beside the log fire reading a book while gazing toward the river from time to time. The Lodge Room is a major focus, a beautifully appointed room with panoramic views of the Waikato River and toward Huka Falls; guests are drawn to the magnificent fire, comfortable seating and its rich warm ambience. To stay at Huka is an occasion unto itself.
Facilities: Explore the park-like gardens and flower borders or soak in our hot pools. Enjoy a game of tennis on our all weather court. Relax playing a game of petanque. A short walk beyond the gates brings you to the spectacular Huka Falls. The suites are very secluded, offering every comfort - from mini-bar to walk-in dressing room. The suites are spacious, light and very peaceful with slatted wooden, outdoor terraces. The bathrooms all have under-floor heating. A sunken bath is complemented by a separate shower and double handbasins.
Destination: Huka Lodge, Taupo
Official website: Huka Lodge
Luxury Vacations / Holidays that include Huka Lodge
- 22 Nights New Zealand Helicopter Vacation
- 18 Nights New Zealand Luxury Vacation
- 13 Nights New Zealand Golf Vacation
Tailored Vacations / Holidays that include Huka Lodge
Huka Lodge 4 for 3
Stay for three consecutive nights and receive one night complimentary
A stay of this length at Dolphin Island, Huka Lodge or Grande Provence* will entitle you to a treat. This will take the form of a complimentary, one-night stay and you may choose to:
- Extend your stay
- Come and visit us another time
- Gift your one-night stay to someone special
*Conditions do apply. At Grande Provence there are only a limited number of room nights available for those wishing to purchase a '4 for 3' Package. These can only be allocated in advance – on a strictly first-in, first-served basis. The '4 for 3' Package is only available to Bed and Breakfast guests at The Owner's Cottage and La Provençale staying from now until 31 August 2016, inclusive.
EXTEND YOUR STAY
Redeem your one-night stay gift certificate immediately, and extend your three-night stay to four consecutive nights.
COME AND VISIT ANOTHER TIME
Use this one-night gift certificate as a perfect excuse to come and visit on yet another occasion
GIFT YOUR ONE-NIGHT STAY
Someone special in your life can then enjoy all the magic of Dolphin Island, Huka Lodge or Grande Provence – thanks to your generosity. On receipt of the original gift certificate a new one will be issued, worded accordingly and forwarded on your behalf, to the lucky recipient by The Huka Retreats. This one-night gift may only be taken in the property where you originally stayed.
Available to Huka Lodge guests from 01 April – 14 Dec. 2016 and from 01 April – 31 Aug. 2017.
If the initial three-night purchase was for our High Summer season then the complimentary night may be redeemed during any season. Late Summer and Spring season guests may redeem during this same period or during our Autumn-Winter season. Autumn-Winter season is to be used within the same period. A black-out applies however to reservations made from 20 December – 05 January; the '4 for 3' offer will not be available during this time. This package is not available for exclusive-use guests at Grande Provence Estate and the '4 for 3' is only offered at the time of booking. If your stay is at The Owner’s Cottage or the Alan Pye Cottage at Huka Lodge and you wish to redeem your complimentary night it will be as a Junior Lodge Suite guest. For bookings at Grande Provence it will be as a Bed and Breakfast guest. All one-night stays must be redeemed at the property where the initial reservation was made, as this is not a transferable inter-property offer. This complimentary offer is issued exclusively for the personal use of our guests and cannot be issued to benefit any other commercial party without our prior permission. No cash may be redeemed in lieu of the one-night stay, or commissions applied to this gift. Reservations required for the extension of stays and the redemption of gift certificates is always subject to availability. This offer cannot be retrospectively applied to bookings already confirmed within our reservations system.
Contact Luxury Adventures for availability.
Huka Lodge - Eight-night Pacific Time Package 2017-2018
Sister properties Huka Lodge in New Zealand and Dolphin Island, Fiji are superb examples of the very best the Pacific has to offer – like bright jewels in the geography of beautiful and stunning locations.
• Enjoy a four-night stay at Huka Lodge, in a riverside Junior Lodge Suite (on a double-occupancy basis), with pre-dinner drinks and canapés, five-course dinners and full country breakfasts for entire stay. Enjoy use of all Lodge facilities.
• Includes return journeys by private vehicle between Auckland and Huka Lodge, Taupo.
• Relax during a four-night stay as the only guests on your very own Pacific paradise – Dolphin Island, with exclusive-use of the entire island including accommodation on a double-occupancy basis in one Guest Bure.
• Includes return transfers by private vehicle between Nadi and Ellington Wharf, and boat transfers to and from the island, as well as all meals and a standard bar.
• Travel in the order that suits best, wherever you start your Pacific Time experience; a bottle of French Champagne awaits your arrival.
• A copy of our latest book, Worlds Apart.*
Junior Lodge Suite/Guest Bure (on a double/twin basis) 2017/2018:
• HIGH SUMMER 01 Jan. – 31 Mar 2017 NZ$1,946 per person, per night
• LATE SUMMER 01 Apr. – 30 Apr 2017 NZ$1,495 per person, per night
• AUTUMN-WINTER 01 May – 30 Sept 2017 NZ$1,482 per person, per night
• SPRING 01 Oct. – 14 Dec 2017 NZ$1,495 per person, per night
• HIGH SUMMER 05 Jan. – 31 Mar 2018 NZ$2,004 per person, per night
• LATE SUMMER 01 Apr. – 30 Apr 2018 NZ$1,495 per person, per night
• AUTUMN-WINTER 01 May – 30 Sept 2018 NZ$1,482 per person, per night
*Only included for bookings made from 01 April 2017 onwards.
- Helicopter transfers are also available at an additional cost, to and from Huka Lodge and guests can travel by either helicopter or floatplane to and from Dolphin Island. Prices can be advised accordingly.
- All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include all taxes. This offer is subject to availability.
- While every effort will be made to provide this offer in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last-minute changes due to circumstances beyond our control.
Contact Luxury Adventures for availability.